AI progress has been made! Just started, 100 years to go!

Artificial intelligence is a thing that me as a puzzler I love, the symphony in which the brain works fascinates me so today me and a few good friends we started a collected investigation crew in AI. The development of AI is slowed down because people don't really want to build it after all think about the consequences. So that's why I and some friends are starting a project called "Brain symphony" which is actually a program that uses puzzles in order to encrypt and decrypt a text. Or in other words, we will try to build the first security AI that works independently.

We will keep you posted in case something great happens well that will be fun! As you may know, Ai is just a dream for now, but systems have been created to mimic it.

And also we are not scientists so we will take more than usual, we are still just a bunch of dudes in a garage that is moms so yeah...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My grandfather's box!